Premier Online Horse Sale
SELLER TERMS & CONDITIONS - We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• Advertising fees are $200/animal registered and nonrefundable
• Software fees are 8% of sale price/animal, sale price being equal to or greater than reserve amount
• Scratched/Pulled fees are 8% of reserve set unless the seller provides MM Auction Services with a vet release explaining why the animal cannot sell at online auction along with a video of injury or sickness.
• Rejected Animals by the buyer because they are misrepresented at the time of the sale by the seller will still be charged 8% software fee, same as if sold.
• No Sale fees are not enforced until the seller “no sales” 3 in a row. No Sale fees will then be charged at $500 per animal.
Content– all content goes directly to our website so make sure it’s “buyer ready”
• Description– required to list age and height, pedigree & money earners from sire and dam, and seller name and contact listed at the end. Seller consents to list any cosmetic
blemishes that do not affect the animal’s soundness (scars, chewed tail, cinch sores, bumps, etc.) including pregnancy in the description of the animal.
• Photos–Professional photos are highly recommended. Sellers understand that using non-professional photos of their animal for marketing will tremendously hinder the
• Video–Videos are highly recommended. Sellers understand that not providing videos for buyers will tremendously effect the sale price.
Videos can be YouTube or Vimeo links. Videos need to be labeled with Lot # first followed by registration name, sellers name, and sold online @ PremierOnlineSales.com. The longer the video, the better especially for these online only auctions.
• Copy of registration– A copy of this will be exported from original nomination to display on the online bidding platform.
1. Pay Advertising Fee– once you fill out the registration form, we will email you an invoice to pay your advertising fee. This is payable by electronic check only. If you choose to
pay it by credit card, call the office and they’ll send you a new invoice plus 3% convenience fee.
2. Update photos and videos ASAP– email any photo updates, description edits, or video links to becky@mmauctionservices ASAP
a. Negative Coggins– make sure to have a current 6 months coggins on your animal. Some buyers states require a 6 month coggins. Don’t limit your buyer base by NOThaving a 6 month current coggins.
b. HealthInspection– Seller agrees to get a health inspection within 48 hours of the animal selling with new buyer name and address listed.
c. Brand Inspection– Seller agrees if they are from a brand inspection state to get a brand inspection within 48 hours of the animal selling with new buyer listed on the brand inspection.
d. Registration Papers– Seller agrees to have the original registration papers including a signed transfer ready to send with the animal to the new buyer.
4. Reserve– Seller agrees to include their reserve price when registering their animal to the bidding platform. Once reserve price is met, animal is considered SOLD to the highest
bidder and 8% of sale price will be due within 48 hours to MM Auction Services payable by electronic check only.
5. Payment–Seller is required to collect payment from the buyer within 24 hours by wire transfer only. Seller is responsible for any and all licenses, fees, and sales tax in their state.
6. 8% Software Fee Due
– Seller agrees to pay 8% of sale price software fee within 48 hours of the animal selling. Sale price is equal to or greater than reserve price set by seller. MM Auction Services will email an invoice payable by electronic check only. If seller wants to pay with a credit card, email firstname.lastname@example.org and she’ll send a new invoice plus 3% convenience fee. Any software fees not paid within 48 hours will incur a $100/day late fee until paid.
– All sellers are required to have shipping details lined out for the buyers. Be prepared to offer shipping names and numbers to the buyers. Sellers can also ship themselves to the
new buyers. Note: shipping expenses are not included in the sale price of the animal. A great resource for equine transportation is Branded A Equine. Their contact information is
Tonya @ (405) 780-2443 or email email@example.com.
– We highly recommend that all sellers encourage the buyer to purchase equine insurance from the time they purchase the animal. By doing this, the seller is no longer reliable for any injuries or sickness the animal may incur before arriving at the newbuyer’s place of residence. A great resource for equine insurance is Ingram Insurance. Contact information is
Jenifer @ (877) 437-0300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
–Seller is required to care for the animal for a minimum of 5 days until transportation is arranged for pickup. Seller has the right to charge a daily feeding andcare fee for every day after bidding closes and charge more daily after the 5 day minimum. All fees are subject to the sellers discretion and are retrieved by the seller.
All animals registered to Online Only Animal Sales are recommended to have a pre-purchase exam done by a licensed veterinarian. Pre-purchase exam should include but is not
limited to clean x-rays (Left & Right Fore Foot DP, Left & Right Fore Foot Lateral, Left & Right Skyline Navicular View) plus any other x-rays deemed necessary by the veterinarian. Please have your vet email all images in PDF format including the veterinarian examination to email@example.com.She will include a viewable link in your animal’s profile with all images. If buyers want more than the images you provide, they can request the seller to get them done prior to the sale closing but at buyer’s expense. Buyer’s should not
bid if they don’t have x-rays and additional exams done prior to the animal selling. Note: Examination of x-rays, and access to the images are subject to our Pre-purchase Terms & Conditions which are agreed to when signing these terms. Each buyer is encouraged to instruct their registered veterinarian to inspect the X-rays for each Lot and physically
inspect each Lot prior to the purchase thereof. As provided in the Standard Conditions of Sale contained onour website, each Lot purchased is purchased, at the fall of the hammer, with all defects and deficiencies, latent and patent, subject to the exceptions set out in the said Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, or, announced prior to the sale of a Lot. The Buyer acknowledges that it is his/her sole responsibility to determine the quality, accuracy and completeness of the Prepurchase Exam and to obtain independent advice with
respect there to from a registered veterinarian prior to the sale of the animal.
Absolutely no private sales leading up to or following the sale.All animals registered to the online auction are required to sell online. Any animals not meeting their reserve but
selling within 48 hours of the online sale closing are required to report it to the office and pay an 8% software fee. We will leave it up to the integrity of the seller to make sure this
happens so the seller will be welcome to sell at any of our future sales.
Seller consents to list any cosmetic blemishes that do not affect the animal’s soundness (scars, chewed tail, cinch sores, bumps, pregnant, etc.) in the description of the animal. All animals selling are willing to provide a Pre-purchase exam for buyer's veterinarians to view prior to sale day in order for the buyer to make their own judgements of whether to
purchase the animal or not. Seller understands and agrees that MM Auction Services is not responsible to perform any inspection or to independently confirm or verify the soundness of Seller’s animal. Seller understands and agrees that MM Auction Services LLC is unaware of the condition of Seller’s animal, and therefore is relying solely upon representations made by Seller regarding the condition of the animal and that the animal is sound in order to advertise and market the stated condition of the Seller’s animal before and during the sale. This soundness guarantee is between buyer and seller only and does not include any other persons, and Seller agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless MM Auction Services LLC, Premier Online Sales, and Colby or Codi Gines to and from any claims, liability or damages which may be asserted by buyer of the animal on account of any breach of
warranty, breach of promise or alleged misrepresentation. All soundness guarantees do not apply to or include any time period following the sale including transportation. Buyers
are encouraged to purchase insurance to protect their investments. Shall any soundness disputes arise; the buyer must contact the seller and settlement of the dispute shall be exclusively between the two of them. If the animal is determined not to have the alleged defect, the sale of said animal is valid and enforceable and buyer assumes all costs of examination, treatment, and sale purchase price. Soundness does not guarantee pass of an examination by any vet or seller following the sale. Buyers are to ride and visit the animal before the sale giving them confidence they need to bid come sale day. If they want additional x-rays, they need to have them completed before the sale at their own expense. Solely, the
seller of each animal represents and warrants to the buyer, Colby & Codi Gines, Premier Online Sales, and MM Auction Services LLC to include but not limited to the following:
• Title of the animal, free from all claims of ownership
• Sound of limb,eyes, and wind unless stated otherwise
• Be exactly what they represent them to be.
By registering an animal for online bidding to MM Auction Services, LLC DBA Premier Online Sales, Seller grants MM Auction Services the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO SELL the animal
through online bidding subject to the above provisions and agrees to all terms and conditions. MM Auction Services does NOT allow substitutions or replacements once an animal
has been registered, entered online, or after registration/advertising fees are paid. Seller agrees to not privately sell the animal. To withdraw your original registered animal from
Premier Online Sales, it must be injured or sick, provide a vet release, and submit injury/sick videos to waive the scratched/no show fee.
There is no implied warranty made by auctioneer or Sale Company as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any animal in the sale. The seller is the responsible party for all representations, warranties, and guarantees expressed or implied concerning the condition of any animal.The sellers agree to hold MM Auction Services LLC, Colby &
Codi Gines, & Premier Online Sales harmless from all loss, cost and expense arising from illness, injury or death of such animal, or loss or damage to property, and injury or death of persons, caused by themselves, their agents, or employees, or by the animal, subsequent to the time of purchase.
Buyers, sellers, and spectators are
cautioned to exercise care if they choose to try the animals prior, during, or after the sale of said animals. Buyers, sellers, and spectators are cautioned to enter premises at their
own risk according to the laws of the State in which the animals reside. Neither the owners nor any other persons connected with this sale assume any liability, legal or otherwise,
for accidents to persons or property, before, during, or after the sale. Colby & Codi Gines, Premier Online Sales, MM Auction Services, LLC; its principals, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers, and each and every landowner, municipal and/or government agency upon whose property this activity is conducted, shall not be liable for injuries
sustained by anyone prior, during, or after the online sale. MM Auction Services, LLC & its associates act as AGENTS ONLY by providing the bidding software and are not
responsible for buyer/seller error or misunderstanding. All guarantees are strictly between the buyer and seller. All information distributed is provided by the seller and MM Auction Services is not liable for any misprints or distribution and advertising of said information. All animals are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. In further consideration of registering an animal for online bidding, I agree to indemnify and defend, MM Auction Services, LLC DBA Premier Online Sales, Colby & Codi Gines, their agents and associates, from all injury, loss of
equipment, loss of animal or damages to myself, my animals or damages or injury to others lien property from my animals, by entering this animal for online bidding whether by
negligence, breach of warranty, or any misrepresentation which is alleged to have been made about the soundness of any animal sold through online bidding. If any claim or dispute is asserted or arises over the sale or registration animal for online bidding of any lot or animal sold at auction, it is agreed that venue for any dispute shall be resolved exclusively
in the courts in the State of Wyoming, and that Wyoming law shall control this transaction or any claims or disputes which arise direct or indirectly out of this transaction in all
respects. I verify that all photos submitted to MM Auction Services LLC have full permission to be used for advertising and are free and clear from all photography copyright laws.
The undersigned by executing this instrument delivers said property to MM Auction Services LLC and declares themselves owner or legal agent and authorizes the sale there of at public online auction for his/her account according to its usual custom and represents the registered animal for online bidding is clear of all encumbrances unless listed above and may be legally sold. I verify that I have read the above information/terms & conditions in full and hereby agree to be bound by them.